Armenian Volunteer Corps

Welcome to the Armenian Volunteer Corps (AVC) blog. Here our volunteers and alumni reflect on their experiences living and volunteering in Armenia. For more information about our programs, visit our website www.armenianvolunteer.org, follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Armenianvolunteer or drop us an email: info@avc.am .

Friday, November 24, 2006

Dr. Ishkhan Babajanian, M.D. & Mrs. Anahit Babajanian, C.N.A


Names: Dr. Ishkhan Babajanian, M.D. & Mrs. Anahit Babajanian, C.N.A.
Hometown: California
Place of Birth: Iran
Duration of Service: September - December 2006; Living & Working in Stepanakert, Karabagh

I have retired as a practicing pediatrician from the William Beaumont Army Medical Center. It has been my mission to serve my Armenian community back home. I have toured the Nagorno Karabakh Republic with my family 2 separate times. I have come to respect the people of Artsakh, their perseverance, diligence, and their ethnic and national pride.

As a retired Armenian pediatrician with US experience, I would like to offer my time and professional and social experience by working in Nagorno Karabakh as a volunteer pediatrician. I would like to join our people there in building and improving pediatric health care in the region. As a person who is deeply committed in improving the condition of our people and preserving the legacy of our forefathers, I hope I can dedicate my small, humble share to my people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home