Armenian Volunteer Corps

Welcome to the Armenian Volunteer Corps (AVC) blog. Here our volunteers and alumni reflect on their experiences living and volunteering in Armenia. For more information about our programs, visit our website www.armenianvolunteer.org, follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Armenianvolunteer or drop us an email: info@avc.am .

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Mary Keyork



Name: Mary Keyork
Age: 23
Hometown: Montreal, Canada
Started AVC volunteer service: February 2006

Work sites:

Bridge of hope wich is a non-governemental organisation and its main goal is to promote the inclusion of chidren with disabilities in our society (www.bridgeofhope.am).

Armenian Legislative Strengthening Program (ALSP) is run by USAID (United States Agency for International Development) and its main objective is to improve democratic governance.

I also conducted english conversational classes with another AVC volunteer, Nick Bazarian.

My experience in Armenia was phenomenal and I will never forget it!! I have never felt more proud of being Armenian! I met the most amazing people and I saw some of the most breathtaking sceneries of my life.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home